Folk variation under European Sky
Everyone is different, but in general we are very similar. Our traditions, customs, behaves are various beacouse they are based on our culture, and this culture we would like to discover in our project. We would like to give a chance for young people to cognize new situation on their own. We will meet each other in Zgierz, Poland and we will discuss customs and traditions, try to recognize our identity in European Union, break stereotypes connected with background and develop mutual understanding
between young people form different countries.
• Create a successful network among participants
• To ensure young people’s cultural fusion
• To show that despite differences we are similar
• Encourage young people to take part in international activities
• To ensure the establishment of friendship between countries
• To break the stereotypes
• Develop a sense of leadership and volunteering
• Develop competences of young people
20th of april – for apply to the project 30th of april – to apply for Erasmus +
• cultural games, youth games and solidarity games,
• sport activities,
• city tours,
• cultural night promotion of participants,
• cultural arts hand made and crafts workshop,
• cultural handicraft exhibition end of the project,
• protecting enviroment activities,
• project closing party,
• and others.
Conditions: accommodation, board, travel (check rules!) and programme costs will be financed through european commission erasmus+ programme (K1).
Working language: English
Association of Fans of Folk Culture
Preson responsible for exchange:
Jakub Pyrzanowski – President of Association
Profile of the participants
• 4 participant and 1 group leader per each country.
• Age 18-25
• People who are interested in folk culture (necessarly!)